Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 393
View of a group of business men from Denver, Colorado identified as the 3rd Council. Identification, left to right, A. McCune, S.D. Kasserman, George Tritch, H.J. Brendlinger, John Maloney, Gen. Bowen, L.L., McGaffney (really Edward Gaffney).
Includes blueprint drawings of 14th Street elevation and Larimer Street elevation, copy of Denver Landmark Preservation Commission Request for Landmark Designation (2 sheets), and 1 color photoprint taken from Larimer Street.
A collection of fifty six photographic negatives relating to Buffalo Bill: a modern bison herd, the bison in history, primitive animals associated with the bison, General George A. Custer
Views of Buffalo Bill memorabilia, the Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum and grave site on Lookout Mountain, Colorado, the buffalo herd at the City and County of Denver's Daniels Park, Douglas County, Colorado, and images pertaining to the history and antecedents of the modern bison.
Candid and posed views of an unidentified family in Silverton, San Juan County Colorado. Images of friends, family members (men, women, children), houses, interiors, and the town of Silverton as well as snapshots of trips, picnics, and hikes to other rural Colorado towns, Denver, and Golden.
A trip through the Black Canyon: by J.E. Pelton, J.A. Curtis, M.F. Hovey, E.B. Anderson, and Will Torrence
Views of a boat trip, in Colorado, down the Gunnison River through the Black Canyon of the Gunnison made by J.E. Pelton, J.A. Curtis, M.F. Hovey, E.B. Anderson, and Will Torrence. Images of the river, camp sites, rapids, portages, wrecked boats. A few images of spectators on the canyon rim and of Montrose, Colorado.
Views of Yellowstone National Park, Washington State, Oregon, Canada and a steamship trip through the Inland Passage to Alaska.
Photographic diary of life at the George's summer cabin "Lazycroft" at Ferndale, Colo. Includes excursions along South Platte River and on Colorado and Southern Railway.
Portrait photographs of men, women, and children.
Portraits of men, women, and children.
Views of people and buildings at the United States Army's Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. Shows the prison and its facilities, officers, and miscellaneous scenes.
Leather bound albums contain studio portraits of men, women, and children.
Views of Denver, Boulder and Pikes Peak, Colorado.
Studio portraits of the family of Allie M. Smith. Includes images of men, women, and children.
Family photograph album; includes scenes from La Junta, Rye, Rocky Ford, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs, Colorado; documents women in early 20th-century social activities and 1921 La Junta flood.
Portraits of the founding members of the Alpha Beta Sorority, Denver, Colorado.
One photobox of 127 nitrate negatives, 6 photographic postcards, 15 photographic prints of Colorado from 1941. None of the negatives or photographic prints are identified; the postcards have identification.
Collection contains two scrapbooks of newspaper clippings about Colorado pioneer days and settlers and about Mrs. Blake's Steinberger relatives. Loose items include financial records and mainly concern Steinberger family. Some photographs housed in repository's photographic collection.
Album contains views of the Apache Trail, Tonto National Monument, and Roosevelt Dam and lake.
Images of the 1921 flood in Pueblo, Colorado. Includes aerial views of the flood, and images of the damage to the track, equipment and facilities of the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad. Views of viaducts, railroad bridges, locomotives, and the city.
Images of asbestos mining in Natrona County near Casper, Wyoming. Views of the mines, asbestos seams in the mines and asbestos fiber, as well as various asbestos products such as tile, shingles, and wall board.
Collection contains a large group of color slides, as well as some b/w negatives and b/w photographs documenting railroad cars, locomotives, locations, stations, and the facilities of numerous railroad companies throughout the United States (ca. 1970s-1990s).
Views of Colorado, Denver, unidentified scenery, the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad, mining, and scenery possibly in Sweden.
Views of the site of a dam near Badito (Huerfano County), Colorado. Album includes a topographic map of the dam site.
Views of the Timberline Dredging Company (Ballenger Timberline Gold Dredging Company) operation near Alma (Park County), Colorado. Shows dredges, dragline buckets, and employees.
Photograph albums and loose photographs of railroad and other projects in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. Also include family photographs.
- Subject: Photographic prints. X
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 388
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 5
- Photographic prints. 381
- Photograph albums 208
- Colorado -- History -- Pictorial works. 83
- Black-and-white photographs 68
- Albumen prints 49
- Collections (object groupings) 35
- Denver (Colo.) -- History -- Pictorial works. 28
- Black-and-white negatives 26
- Studio portraits 22
- Card photographs (photographs) 21
- Colorado -- Pictorial works. 21
- Cabinet photographs 20
- Collodion prints 20
- Cyanotypes (photographic prints) 18
- Tintypes (prints) 15
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 14
- Color slides. 13
- Denver (Colo.) -- Photographs. 11
- Negatives (photographs) 11
- Wyoming -- History -- Pictorial works. 11 + ∧ less
- English 134
- Boatwright, Sharon K. 9
- Denver High School -- Students -- Portraits. 9
- Denver Public Schools -- Students -- Yearbooks. 8
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 5
- Colorado and Southern Railway -- Photographs. 2
- Congregation Shomro Amunoh (Denver, Colo.) -- Photographs. 2
- Denver and Salt Lake Railway Company -- Pictorial works. 2
- Etter, Carolyn, 2
- Etter, Don D. -- Pictorial works. 2
- Etter, Don D., 2
- Russell, John S., 2
- Union Station (Denver, Colo.) -- Photographs. 2
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Photographs. 2
- 5th Floor; 1
- Albany Hotel (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives. 1
- American Forestry Association -- Photographs. 1
- American Mining Company (Colo.) -- Photographs. 1
- Amtrak -- Photographs. 1
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) -- Syrian Temple No. 49 (Denver, Colo.) -- History. 1
- Appel, Gustave R. 1 + ∧ less