Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 6048
Collection consists of approximately 200 letters from Smith to his parents from 1943-1946, including newspaper clippings, photographs and postcards. A letter from February 11, 1946 included a burned letter that had been in an airmail plane crash. Notes regarding content description of 185 letters were provided by Barbara Mason (Smith) Selby.
The collection contains two photographs of a space walk simulator, letter regarding the tour and three marathon fund raising buttons (1984).
Collection contains correspondence from Perry to her grandfather (1899); newspaper and magazine clippings; cartoon; receipt.
Album contains views of the Apache Trail, Tonto National Monument, and Roosevelt Dam and lake.
Collection contains a shorthand record of U.S. District Court, Denver, Colo. proceedings (Judge A.W. Brazee, presiding) in a contempt case involving mining interests in Pitkin County near Aspen, Colo. Defendants: Elmer T. Butler, David R.C. Brown.
This collection contains a letter of appeal for moral and financial assistance to aid victims of coal mine violence in Colorado. Signed: Mrs. Lee Champion (Sarah Ann Carlin Champion), President; Mrs. Sarah Scanland (Sarah Lucy Willey Scanlan), Secretary.
Collection contains autographs, verses, and greetings from friends and relatives, including W.H. James (Nebraska governor) and family.
One oversized flat file folder of architectural drawings and a map from 1950 to 1962. There is also 881 MB of digital images stored on the Library I Drive.
Typed index includes names of groom and bride and date of marriage.
Ledger entries are recorded chronologically and include name, cause of death, date, circumstances of death, coroner and juror's names. An alphabetical index is included. Blank or unused pages were not photocopied.
"List of articles deposited in the corner stone of the Arapahoe County Court House, June 24th, 1881" and "List of county officers of Arapahoe County, Colorado, June 24, 1881." List of county officers was one of 37 items deposited in the corner stone.
Collection contains docket books of cases heard before Arapahoe County, Colo. justices of the peace: John Wanless (1861-1862), Omer O. Kent (1864-1865, 1866-1867), and Samuel D. Hunter (1865-1866). Volumes later used by Justice Kent as personal diaries, 1877 (Jan. 1-May 7) and 1893 (Jan. 1-Apr. 25). Also inserted: Letter, 1897 Sept. 15 from Caroline, Silver Springs, Tenn. to Sister Orpha.
Correspondence to and from Malcolm Wyer of Denver Public Library and Archer Butler Hulbert about the creation of the Western History Department; correspondence relates to Hulbert's books Overland to the Pacific and Transcontinental Trails Maps; copy of contract between Hulbert and the Denver Public Library.
Collection contains a letter discussing research into mid-19th century theater personalities in the Western U.S (Page 2 only; addressee unknown); copy of article written by Clark titled: Denver Has Always Been a Good Show Town.Discusses research into mid-19th century theater personalities in the Western U.S (Page 2 only; addressee unknown); article written by Clark titled: Denver Has Always Been a Good Show Town.
Collection contains documentation of the architecture and interior decoration of 19th-century Gilpin County, Colo. homes.
Collection contains genealogical records dating back to the 17th century: pedigree charts, family group sheets, family histories, descendancy records, publications, notes, research, and correspondence related to the history of the Arens family and other subsidiary family lines.
Correspondence from Argo Mine, Idaho Springs (Colo.) District, describes the mining camp and the area.
Collection contains class histories (1947-1957), booklet, constitution, brochures, banquet invitation (1948), class photos with identification (1947-1948), and candid photos of the Argos Class Church School.
Correspondence concerns Copper Queen Mining Company; Oro Plata Mine (Mohave County) report; memos, correspondence regarding Washington Camp, Pima County, Patagonia Mining District.
Images of the 1921 flood in Pueblo, Colorado. Includes aerial views of the flood, and images of the damage to the track, equipment and facilities of the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad. Views of viaducts, railroad bridges, locomotives, and the city.
Sales agreement, letters, deeds, receipts, and account sheet.
Collection contains title abstracts; warranty deeds; tax statements; receipts; list of owners; bills for ordinances accepting deeds for public alleys; plat maps; paving report; correspondence.
Includes pen and ink maps titled: "The Mountaineers" (7 originals numbered 2-8, 8 copies numbered 1-8) and a book of cartoon drawings from Reunion in Europe (1969).
Collection contains Giovanni's war journal (1945), military records, postcards (1945), photographs (1943-1945).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5743
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 499
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 364
- Clippings (information artifacts) 279
- Personal papers 279
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 191
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4229
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less