Showing Collections: 361 - 390 of 6050
Family lineage charts; birth certificates; legal and military records concern Solon Marks; financial reports of French and Hecht Company; correspondence.
The collection contains the 271 page manuscript of "Going together" (2007), including editor's comments, corrections and other notations.
Describes, in verse, a trip through Arizona and New Mexico in 1865. Written on his business letterhead stationery.
Collection includes Commission ledger: minutes discuss donations, placement of monuments and sculpture, design procedures, and ordinances (July 25, 1904-January 14, 1914); correspondence (1966-1971); meeting notices and minutes (1966-1971).
Collection includes newsletters, brochures, minutes, exhibit catalogs, photographs, slides, posters, graphics book, advertising samples.
Collection contains research materials collected by the Branscombes related to their work with civic causes and public movements: Denver House Authority, League of Women Voters, La Rasa, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Greater Park Hill Community, Inc., Park Hill Action Committee, civil rights, fair housing, Title VI (prohibition of discrimination), Denver Public Schools.
Collection contains brief, daily entries describe his work as bookkeeper, handyman, and miner in and around Leadville and Alma, Colo.
The interview provides biographical information and personal observations about Delaney's experiences as a member of the 10th Mountain Division during World War II.
Collection contains handwritten, presentation copy of: Out where the West begins (1916); one autographed postcard and accompanying letter (1920).
Views of the effects of grazing on habitat on National Forest lands in Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Images of cattle and sheep, overgrazing, damaged vegetation, invasive species, erosion, reseeding efforts, insect control efforts, and game animal conditions.
Collection contains a copy of Thompson's memoirs: A Military Journey - memoirs of Arthur F. Thompson as a 10th Mountain Division soldier in World War II (2013).
Collection contains correspondence, list of publications, an incomplete submission to the National Conference of Editorial Writers, a speech, and miscellaneous handwritten notes.
Collection contains letters to Western History Dept. Denver Public Library requesting information about Robert Hopkin's work in Colorado as scene painter for Tabor Grand Opera House (Denver), Colorado Springs Opera House, and Dickens Opera House (Longmont).
The collection contains original and copy photographs and negatives documenting Arthur Howard and Grace G. Smith, their families, ancestors, military service, home and friends. Additional material includes a copy of Brantigan's biography of Smith, notes, clippings, scrapbook, correspondence, guest book, and other ephemera.
Collection contains press releases and newspaper clippings about Koehler and his involvement in the Lindbergh baby kidnapping case.
The collection Includes Anglo tales, Western songs and ballads, Mexican songs, Spanish ballads, folk plays and dramas, Spanish folklore and poetry, translations of Spanish folklore tales, correspondence, research materials, academic material, photographs and Spanish poetry, essays and folklore stories written by Campa.
Collection contains photocopies of correspondence believed to have been written by Glidden written between July 18 - November 18, 1943 (65 pages).
Commenced on board ship in the South Atlantic en route to India. Continued at barracks in Bombay and other places in India.
Collection contains rambling notes as jotted down in talks with Monk about his early days in Saguache Valley, Colo. Apparently kept by donor, Ethel Van Cise. Title on cover: Early Western notes, Saguache country of Colorado.
Collection contains typewritten copy of Ketchner's memoir: A Look Back in Time (ca.1985). The memoir recounts the assassination of Benito Mussolini and mistress, Clara Petacci on April 28, 1945.
ollection contains Rackham letter to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "List of Children's Books too Good to Miss" created by DPL and signed by Rackham.
Collection contains copies of patents created by Wilfley and sons, Elmer R. and George M., magazine articles, copy of letter dated 1902 from customer and original brochures from company; photograph of Wilfley Concentrator Factory (1904).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5745
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 499
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 364
- Clippings (information artifacts) 279
- Personal papers 279
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 191
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4236
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less