Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 6048
Collection contains ancestry records compiled by Armstrong: family charts, correspondence, birth and death certificates, burial information, military records, maps. Includes information on Reed, Armstrong, Heinze, Moore, Ausenbaugh, Eison, Wortman and Shannon families. families.
Collection contains a letter and flyer about Mitchell's painting: "Fisher's Peak." Painting had been commissioned by editor Palmer Hoyt for the Denver Post collection of Western art.
Collection contains a typescript letter on United States Senate stationery from Arthur V. Watkins, Washington, D.C. to Juab High School student, James Gehres, Nephi, Utah concerning Watkins' recent visit.
Collection contains exhibitions price lists (1921, 1924), notifications and invitations (1907-1917), bios for member artists (1916), clippings (1899-1901, 1905), brochures (1897, 1914, 1917), correspondence and notes (1905, 1907), record book (1905) of the arts and crafts dept. giving its purpose, sections, and members, sections listed: bookbinding, clay, decorative design, leather, metal, textiles, wood, glass.
Collection contains the scrapbook of the Artists' Club of Denver compiled by Bromwell with newspaper clippings, catalogs, mailings, announcements, exhibition data, membership lists, photographs of artists' homes. Also contains information on the Le Brun Art Club (1892-1893) and other clippings about related art, local people and events. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm4).
Signed artwork (representing the letters of the alphabet), created and donated by Colorado artists to benefit Denver Public Library during the Fourth Annual Booklover's Ball on October 12, 2001. The card "DPL" was created by the painter, Edward Ruscha.
Scrapbooks about the Arvada Senior Center Friday Club containing photographs, documents, negatives, and newspaper clippings.
Collection contains the manuscript copy of Blecha's: Colorado Place Names, a genealogical and historical guide to Colorado sites. The book was published posthumously in 2001 after Blecha's death.
Images of asbestos mining in Natrona County near Casper, Wyoming. Views of the mines, asbestos seams in the mines and asbestos fiber, as well as various asbestos products such as tile, shingles, and wall board.
Collection contains administrative files; ledger; budgets; correspondence; publications; historian's yearbooks; photographs. Some material pertains to Denver Public Schools desegregation plan.
Includes Ashbaugh, Stearns, Brown, Thompson, Clark, Wilkenson and Varian family genealogy information, papers and photographs.
Collection contains family papers, photographs, correspondence, documents, school records. Some of the materials and photographs are identified for the following individuals: Schuyler Swearingen, Hazel Swearingen, Theodore Ashcroft, Edward Ashcroft, Ronald Ashcroft, Walter Ashcroft, Eva Ashcroft, William Pray, Peter Ashcroft. A group of photographs: studio portraits, mining scenes related to Georgetown taken by Colo. photographer George Dalgleish are included.
Notarized assignment of ski lift patent; invention by Samuel S. Huntington.
Collection contains correspondence; financial papers; Board of Directors meeting minutes; bankruptcy papers; meeting minutes of Sinton Food Company; documents pertaining to sale of Sinton Dairy.
The Atchison and Pikes Peak Railroad Company collection dates from May 1, 1865 through September 22, 1868. This file includes a first mortgage and agreements between parties’ interests relating to the construction, equipment and financing of the first 100 miles of the Atchison and Pikes Peak Railroad. Papers include a list of stockholders and their number of shares.
Collection contains court document transcript from U.S. Supreme Court, Atlantic and Pacific Railroad Company vs. Robert Mingus.
Includes broadsides, correspondence, and financial statement regarding Atlantic-Pacific Railway Tunnel Company (A-P Tunnel Co.); promotional letters signed by M. M. Pomeroy and A. S. Whitaker; description of the tunnel.
The collection is comprised of correspondence, clippings, and legal research from A. Edgar "Ed" Benton Jr.'s time as a Denver Public Schools Board of Education member. The majority of the papers are related to school segregation, integration, and busing at DPS during the 1960s and 1970s. Material dates span from 1954-1990.
Collection contains a large group of color slides, as well as some b/w negatives and b/w photographs documenting railroad cars, locomotives, locations, stations, and the facilities of numerous railroad companies throughout the United States (ca. 1970s-1990s).
The collection contains photographs of Camp Hale (1944) and newspapers clippings of the Italian campaign (1945).
Collection contains material related to Alpha Kappa Alpha Epsilon Nu Omega Chapter, articles, clippings, event programs, a calendar and a book of poetry by Maleika S. Mosley.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Seaman.
Collection contains a copy of her "Prairie schooner log" 1880 describing trip from Lincoln to Wheeler County, Neb.; also copies of family genealogical material, photos, letter, and land-office records.
Collection contains photocopy of Augusta Tabor's death certificate (1961), typed transcripts of will and related estate papers (1956).
Collection contains audio tape interviews conducted by Gallegos with former residents of the neighborhood, governmental officials, activists, theater related individuals and musicians. Approximately 12 of the interviews have a transcript; also included are 5 transcripts for taped interviews not found in the collection: History of Auraria class contract, Dennis Bryan, Gloria Rodriguez, Peggy Olona, Gonzales reunion.
Original share no. 84, certificate no. 3 to James(?) Richardson signed September 24, 1859; entitles the owner to four lots in the town of Auraria, Colorado.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5743
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 499
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 364
- Clippings (information artifacts) 279
- Personal papers 279
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 191
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4227
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less