Showing Collections: 421 - 450 of 6056
Original share no. 84, certificate no. 3 to James(?) Richardson signed September 24, 1859; entitles the owner to four lots in the town of Auraria, Colorado.
Drawings for fire station #4 (Denver, Colo.); plans for 4 unit townhouses for Witkin Homes, Inc. in Lakewood, Colorado.
Collection contains 6 handwritten letters from Austin Stanton; one handwritten letter from Joseph Stanton. Letters sent from Denver City, Colorado Territory (June 14, 1861, August 1, 1862); Drakesville (May 17, 1863) and College Springs (September 4, 1862), Iowa; and Missouri City, Tex. (July 6, 1862).
One quarter linear foot box containing Joseph Conklin Lanier II's autobiography written in 2005.
Photocopy of a paper written for a class at Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO. Includes bibliography.
Views of Avery undermount, steam engine tractors and Avery gasoline powered tractors. Shows a tractor operating a grain thresher.
Collection contains pamphlet: Avoca Lodge: A Short History of 2690 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Denver, Colorado by Michael C. Barber. (Dec. 1989).
Collection contains copy of Jensen's memoir: Avril B. Jensen Memoirs 1940-1945 U.S.A.C. Army Recovery (n.d.); Army service questionnaire (n.d.).
Views of Colorado, Denver, unidentified scenery, the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad, mining, and scenery possibly in Sweden.
Collection contains a letter to members of the Denver Chamber of Commerce, dated April 6, 1949 from President B. C. Essig.
Life and responsibilities of a widow living in Denver, Colo.
Collection contains a typescript "autobiography of B.M. Adams." Includes some family genealogy, his early years in Kentucky, and travel to Calif. 1850, before moving to Colo.
Letter from Leadville, Colo. to his wife tells about journey from Denver to Buena Vista (the "end of the railroad") and then on to Leadville, where he got a job at 2 1/2 dollars a day. Leadville generally described as a "Dredfull wicked place" of saloons and gambling. However, he had attended a little Baptist church and felt he could "do without drink".
Views of the site of a dam near Badito (Huerfano County), Colorado. Album includes a topographic map of the dam site.
Ledger includes profit and loss, insurance, stationary accounts, expenses, merchandise and individual accounts. Store name is not indicated.
Collection contains attendance records; meeting minutes; financial reports; articles on Baker neighborhood; neighborhood welcome materials; resource guide.
Collection contains 8 architectural plans (12.5x19") pen and ink on linen for the Mr. H[ugh] McKay residence at 3359 Alcott Street, Denver, Colo. (ca.1895). Included are front, rear and sides elevations; basement, first and second floor plans; interior details. Duplicate set of plans (photo copies) included in folder.
Collection contains a typed manuscript: Among the Keys of Baldpate Inn by George Hutchins. Text describes the collection of keys sent to the inn from around the world.
Includes 13 large photographs (copies) showing Camp Hale (Colorado) and Italy during World War II, one small photo of Pvt Haslam, correspondence, and a Bronze Star Medal citation (July 5, 1945).
Views of the Timberline Dredging Company (Ballenger Timberline Gold Dredging Company) operation near Alma (Park County), Colorado. Shows dredges, dragline buckets, and employees.
Collection contains two letters between the Bank of Irwin and the First National Bank of Denver: 1. regarding deed to Victor A. Wilder for "Old Mexico Lode" claim in Ruby mining district, Gunnison County, Colo.; 2. escrow transaction involving Richard Irwin and H.C. Thompson.
Typescript document written for a course Crane was teaching. Letter from Glen Walker regarding the gift.
Collection contains photocopies of sale receipts, correspondence, wills, leases, brand registrations, contracts, pamphlets, sale catalog.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 281
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4398
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18
- Hampton, Myrna, 14 + ∧ less