Showing Collections: 451 - 480 of 6056
Collection consists mainly of ephemera and photographs regarding the 2008 election, though there are newer and older items as well.
Collection contains ADL correspondence and photographs (1971, 1989), Alan Berg murder case related correspondence (1985), clippings and correspondence regarding voter registration in Miss. (1965), Colorado Anti-Discrimination Commission related correspondence (1957), artwork.
Flaherty discusses her grandparents, Leonard and Anna Raider Gardner, the Crowe ranches, and the Ute Indians.
Latham talks about her life, family, paintings, techniques, other artists.
Collection includes maps, copies of National Register of Historic Places information, notes, correspondence, newspaper clippings, book research materials, I-25 resource material, project files, documents; photos, negatives, and photo logs for homes and buildings throughout Denver.
Collection contains research materials: notes, articles, correspondence, chronologies for Sternberg's book: Anne Evans, a Pioneer in Colorado's Cultural History: the Things that Last When Gold is Gone (2011).
Views of the abandoned Bard Creek Mine and environs near Empire (Clear Creek County), Colorado.
The collection contains family correspondence (1944-1946); biographical materials (n.d.).
Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for Writer's Square (Denver, Colorado) residential and retail spaces.
Doll with stand by Roberta Bell, artist member of the National Institute of American Doll Artists. “Elijah Muhammad, The False Prophet” by M.G. McNeil (pamphlet)
Includes letters to and from Whatley to Francis X. Morrow about Theo Knorr and Matt Baker who owed money and were being dealt with by a collections agency. Letters detail the cost of items in 1912 as well as the collection methods. A few other letters also mention other people concerning money.
Letters, telegrams and notes to Don Bloch. Also includes Beshoar obituary.
Contains “A Sketch of the Background of the Barry-Corcoran Families of Denver, Colorado” by Eileen Barry written circa 1980.
Views of Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Texas, Utah, Washington State, Wyoming, Alberta, Canada, Sinaloa, Mexico and the 1953 aftermath of a tornado in the Lakeview neighborhood, San Angelo, Texas.
Collection contains 9 hotel guest registers for years: 1872-1876, 1879-1880, 1887-1888, 1891-1892, 1906-1913 from the Barton Hotel located in Georgetown, Colo. All the registers include ads for local business and rates for other hotels.
Study regarding natural resources in Delta County (Colo.)
Letters to N.C. Merrill, Denver, Colo. regarding mining properties, including Orphan Boy Extension Mining and Milling Company and Gem Nickel Mining, Milling and Smelting Company. Also letter to A.S. Hazen, Denver, Colo. editor of The Gold Nugget, and an article "Gold" for the magazine.
Collection contains an account book (1869) for the Bates-Hunter Lode and court indenture (1893).
Collection contains an account book; includes entries under: Silver Spring Mining Company, 1864-1866.
Collection contains a hand drawn, pen-and-ink on paper diagram of a battlefield (8 x 9.75") showing the location of American and Mexican military forces, battlements, structures, and geographic features during the Battle of Molina del Rey on September 8, 1847. Included are statistics on American and Mexican forces and soldiers lost during the battle.
2 loose leaf notebooks containing hand written confectionery recipes (ca.1942, n.d.); 4 black-and-white photographs of men making candy (n.d.).
Collection contains a handwritten receipt from Smith & Doll, handwritten poem, and typed biography of Mayor Stiles.
Scrapbooks contain clippings, stories, school publications, cards, an election precinct map, and photographs of individuals, historic homes, and movie stars. Also contains notes on Tracy family history.
Collection contains correspondence relating to Karl and Mary C. Beasley, business ledgers, photographs, memorabilia, and scrapbooks containing newspaper clippings of Believe It or Not and Strange as It Seems columns.
Collection contains awards, photographs, and ephemera related to Scott's involvement with various service organizations.
Collection contains scrapbook from Grant's senior year (1921) at Wolcott School with photographs of classmates with inscriptions, name cards, dance cards, programs and invitations; loose cards, photographs in last several pages; wedding announcement to Elmo J. Johnson (1927), newspaper clippings. Also includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters and photo on her work as a volunteer and member of Friends of the Library (1957-1967).
Rainey discusses Dearfield, Colorado and the hardships encountered by the residents; offers her opinion of the settlement and the motives of some of the people involved in the land deal.
Collection contains Potter letter (dated November 13, 1930) from Westmoreland, England, to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library; "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Potter.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 281
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4348
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 154
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less