Showing Collections: 511 - 540 of 6056
Collection contains Indentures, agent commissions, Masonic appointments, prospectus of the Seven-Twenty Mining and Milling Company, mining deeds and other records.
Letters from Colorado Springs and "three miles north of Denver" to his wife "Mima" in Kansas. Tells of business activities, cattle, and crops. Letter of Aug. 9 incomplete.
Horton talks about changes in the population of Five Points (Denver, Colo.), people in the neighborhood and the rising cost of homes.
Collection contains typed and handwritten records of meetings of directors and stockholders.
The collection contains several folders of miscellaneous exhibition cards, flyers, and announcements. Most are illustrated by Benny Andrews.
Letters written by Rathbone during World War II to his mother, Rose G. Rathbone (Denver, Colo.); telegrams; postcards.
Map of canal or water distribution system in Bent County, Colorado.
Collection contains a photocopy of a typescript (ca.1966) of the history of the association including transcripts of meeting minutes (1874-1902), records of assessments, historical notes, and biographical sketches of members.
Collection contains letters, clippings, memorandum, reports and publications regarding the Missouri Valley Authority.
Five typed pages (photocopies) of reminiscences by Anne L. Real and a transcript of an interview with a Mr. Wimbush about the history of the Berkeley District and the Berkeley School.
Discussion of Gipson's boyhood, education, marriage and career.
Includes correspondence, financial materials, photographs, awards, his medical bag and lectures that Gipson gave during his career as a doctor. Of note, are newspaper articles spanning 1958-1992 about African Americans in medicine and a scrapbook devoted to Dr. Charles R. Drew.
The collection spans December 24, 1944 to March 29, 1945 and includes letters between Murphy and his wife, Yvette. Also included are letters between Murphy and his sister-in-law, Rheita Turgeon. Murphy began sending letters home just two days after his arrival in Italy. His first letters describe his impressions of Italy. Later letters provide numerous details and observations about his life on the front lines, his brief hospitalization and his short assignment to a rest camp.
The interview provides information and personal observations about Pustz's experiences with the 604th Field Artillery; his time in Italy; leadership qualities of men in the 10th Mountain Division; medals received during the war.
Collection contains notes, research, correspondence collected for newspaper article regarding San Luis Central Railroad.
The collection contains: National Association of the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni (NACCCA) records including by-laws, correspondence, and membership lists; a newsletter article about Valdez; a Civilian Conservation Corps calendar (1986); the transcript of an interview with Valdez; records and correspondence related to Valdez's work with various service organizations; photographs; and newspaper clippings.
Aerial views of Fort Logan, Denver, Colorado. One view shows the V.A. Hospital.
Genealogy research on Boggs, Bennett, Lee, Hayes, McGrew, FitzSimmons, Hathaway families; coats-of-arms drawings; lineage society memberships; yearbooks; bound genealogies; photographs.
Photograph albums and loose photographs of railroad and other projects in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. Also include family photographs.
Certificate of appointment to Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity, plaques, certificate and letter from President Ronald Reagan, newspaper clippings, correspondence, texts of speeches, resumes, b/w photos.
Correspondence, travel memories, poem, newspaper article.
Two drawings of downhill skiers (pencil sketches).
Scrapbook from Wichita High School (Kansas) and University of Kansas contains dance cards, report cards, pencil sketches, photographs and programs.
Collection contains a leather notebook belonging to Bessie M. Hillett with handwritten notes from a home economics course (circa 1905). The notebook documents the various labs takens by Hillett related to cooking, cleaning, nutrition, chemistry, and butchery. Several recipes are present as well as hand-drawn sheep, cattle, and pig butchery diagrams.
Collection contains annual convention programs; clippings, cards; correspondence; programs; and scrapbooks. Scrapbooks compiled by Emily Rose contain photographs.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 281
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4348
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 154
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less