Showing Collections: 5851 - 5880 of 5912
Collection contains the pamphlet: Maps, songs and works of remembrance (1963); invitation, brochure, ID card, luggage tag, menu, tour bulletin, correspondence, group photograph, reunion banner (1963); pamphlet: Florence American cemetery and memorial (1960).
Policy register for agents at Central City, Colo.
Collection contains chiefly correspondence and petitions concerning land and annuity payments for Runnells as a member of the Shoshoni tribe.
Contains Autobiography; Correspondence received from governmental officers including George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Jeb Bush, Bill Clinton, state governors thanking Bickham for his poems; Program from book signing (August 26, 2001); Photographs (circa 1940s-2003).
Photocopies of letters between Edwin B. Jackson, Vice President (Toledo, Ohio) and Calvin C. Eib, Branch Manager (Denver, Colo.), describing the cross country test run of the Overland Four automobile (February-April 1918); photocopy of an article on the 1918 test run of the Overland Four (1970).
Collection contains awards, photographs, newspaper clippings, articles, correspondence and invitations related to Wilma J. Webb's personal and professional life as a Colorado State Representative and as the First Lady of Denver.
Collection contains correspondence, photographs, political campaign fliers, election tallies, newspaper clippings concern 1904 mayoral race in Fletcher, Colorado; obituary.
The collection contains an assortment of pen-and-ink drawings (some with ink wash) of locations in Colo.: Aspen, Garden of the Gods, Leadville, Independence, Buena Vista, Salida, Mt. Sopris (1944); Ski-troop training (1944); military operations in Italy (1945); correspondence; ephemera; military papers. The artwork was originally part of a spiral bound artist's pad.
Correspondence; clippings; pamphlets and fliers about Buffalo Bill Cody and Tom Mix; photographs; screenplay manuscript; clippings about wife, Clare Bill.
Collection contains a history of the Windsor Hotel, Denver, Colo. during its heyday (1880-1900); includes information about construction and famous guests.
Collection contains trust deeds (1890, 1893) and mortgage (1896) related to the Windsor Hotel, Denver, Colo. Documents executed in London by British Investment Group.
Collection contains b/w photographs (many identified) of the interior and exterior of the Gordon House and other locations and people in and around Central City, Colo., clippings on Central City Opera Chorus and festival, Delta Phi Omega scrapbook (1950-1960), manuscripts, scripts, Gordon family notes, album, scrapbook, notebooks; color slides of Denver area homes, churches, buildings.
Collection contains a letter from Winslow Homer written to Elisabeth Spalding, representative of the Artists Club (Denver, Colo.); mentions sending black and white reproductions to her for a talk.
Collection contains personal and business correspondence; financial papers; brochures; newspaper clippings; government contracts; employee publications; company history; photographs of equipment and trucks; blueprints; audio tape of Henry A. Winter's 60th birthday party.
Collection contains a graduation scrapbook from Wolcott School, with most items from 1908: programs, clippings, sketch, photos, invitations.
Collection contains a handwritten and signed invoice, dated March 31, 1891, for groceries and supplies purchased by P. Legere.
Collection contains Invitations, correspondence, programs, publications, luncheon menus, articles and clippings about the Alumnae Association, the school, its activities and alumnae; includes issues of Wolfe Hall banner (alumnae nos. 1905-1909, annual no. 1910). Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm103).
Collection contains a typed manuscript on the lives of various women who contributed to the settlement of the West. Includes small color print of Baby Doe Tabor painted by Cox.
Collection contains minute books for meetings: February 4, 1914-December 18, 1929.
Collection contains materials collected after the Women's March on Denver January 21, 2017, January 20, 2018 and January 19, 2019. Items include protest posters, digital images, and ephemera such as "pussy" hats, stickers, prohibition sash, artwork, and a button. In 2019, marchers were encouraged to share their story at the event. 56 handwritten stories were collected.
Reminiscences of the formation and early days of the Women's Outdoor Club; discusses club events and changes in the club.
Discusses formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979, types of events held by the club; reminscences of club events.
Discuss formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979; safety and first-aid kits; reminiscence about club events.
Discusses formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979, liability issues, reminscences of club events, changes in the club through the years.
Reminiscence about club events; discuss the club as a way to meet other women; discuss club steering committee.
Collection contains two photo albums, newsletters, correspondence, forms, t-shirts, guide, and flyer.
Collection contains a brief history of the lives of Elias Wood, Sr., Jane Adams, and Joel Bailey Wood. Included are lineal descendants of the Elias Wood Sr., a number of whom settled in New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5646
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 266
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 464
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 446
- Ski troops. 445
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 401
- Photographic prints. 380
- Scrapbooks 355
- Clippings (information artifacts) 272
- Personal papers 259
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 193
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- Black-and-white photographs 181
- Organization files 178
- DVDs 171
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 167
- Diaries 163 ∧ less
- English 3315
- Undetermined 41
- German 24
- Spanish; Castilian 16
- French 8
- Italian 7
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dakota 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 63
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 46
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 22
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 ∧ less