Showing Collections: 5851 - 5863 of 5863
Identifier: C Photo Album 105
Scope and Contents Views of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
Dates: (between 1880 and 1890?)
Identifier: C Photo Collection 374
Scope and Contents Views of Yellowstone National Park. Images of a bridge over probably the Yellowstone River, Yellowstone Falls, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, and Giant Geyser.
Dates: between 1900 and 1915?
Identifier: C Photo Collection 408
Scope and Contents Collection contains a large assortment of materials documenting the output of the Yocom Photography Studio, Boulder, Colo.: glass plate negatives, acetate negatives, nitrate negatives, 35mm color and b/w negatives, copy negatives, photographic postcards, photogravure prints, half-tone photo mechanical prints, b/w photographic prints.
Dates: between ca1877-1970s
Scope and Contents Collection contains a scrapbook with clippings, bills and receipts; a few reports and brochures.
Content Description Collection includes records of the Young Musicians Foundation of Colorado from 1984 to 2021. Materials include board meeting minutes, programs, newsletters, founding documents, financial information, annual reports, member/board rosters, 10th anniversary photographs, fliers, postcards, brochures, correspondence, and Denver Young Artists Orchestra transition plan.
Identifier: C Photo Collection 201
Scope and Contents Views of Children's Hospital, 2221 Downing Street, and St. Luke's Hospital (Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center), 1719 East 19th (Nineteenth) Avenue, in Denver, Colorado. Includes general views of the hospital, facilities and grounds, joint replacement surgery, remodeling of the hospital, the Cardiology Department, the GI Lab, radiation therapy procedures. coronary bypass surgery, and photographs taken for the hospital's newsletters.
Dates: between 1962 and 1975?
Scope and Contents Collection contains a 14 page typescript of Grey's foreword and afterword written for Grosset & Dunlap's 1918 reissue of Helen Cody Wetmore's "Last of the great scouts."; copy of 1899 edition of the book with marginalia (used as a mock-up); and two items of Grosset correspondence over copyright (1917).
Identifier: C MSS WH1683
Scope and Contents Photocopies are of Spanish-language material 1806-1810 cited by R.E. Twitchell in his: Spanish archives of New Mexico (Cedar Rapids, Iowa : Torch Press, 1914) as having to do with Z.M. Pike. Accompanied by English translations made at Library of Congress 1940. Army Quartermaster receipt (Apr. 7, 1813) and certification signed by Z.M. Pike.
Dates: Check date
Identifier: C MSS -M488
Scope and Contents Collection contains a letter (1863 Sept. 23) from Silver City, Nev. to Peter Brunstetter (1832-1889) of Grass Valley, Calif.; also a document (Oct. 30) transferring title of Mansan's interest in a "plaining" mill to Brunstetter.
Scope and Contents Collection contains correspondence, certificates, clippings highlight Grebe's career with Columbia Savings and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.); resume and biographical sketch; awards received; materials from public relations seminars and courses.
Scope and Contents Plans for the Denver (Colo.) Grand Prix include maps, median designs, and site elevation drawings.
Scope and Contents Collection includes scrapbooks (1948-1995), procedures manual, District Conference material (1952), 3 boxes of slides and 1 VHS tape, 4 posters with individual photos identified with biographical information (n.d.).
Identifier: C Photo Album 388
Scope and Contents Portraits, group portraits and snapshots of the Zouave Club, a girls athletic (gymnastic) and social club, at Manual Training High School in Denver, Colorado. Images of members of the club and club activities.
Dates: between 1919 and 1927?
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5597
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 266
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 558
- Photographs 455
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 445
- Ski troops. 440
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 387
- Photographic prints. 373
- Scrapbooks 353
- Clippings (information artifacts) 270
- Personal papers 253
- Photograph albums 246
- Correspondence 237
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 193
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- Organization files 177
- Black-and-white photographs 174
- DVDs 171
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 166
- Diaries 161 ∧ less
- English 2791
- Undetermined 31
- Spanish; Castilian 15
- German 6
- French 5
- Chinese 2
- Italian 2
- Arabic 1
- Arapaho 1
- Indonesian 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1
- Ukrainian 1 ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 321
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 162
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 60
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 46
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 22
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 17 ∧ less