Showing Collections: 5881 - 5910 of 6056
Collection contains copies of family related correspondence (1943-1944).
The interview provides information and personal observations about Parker's experiences: basic training in Tex.; volunteering for the 10th Mountain Division and being assigned at Camp Swift, Tex. in November 1944; trip across the Atlantic Ocean en route to Naples, Italy.
Collection contains: day book recording purchases, accounts, etc. for general store in Mammoth City, Colo. (1860-1861).
Collection contains photocopies of Denver Post newspaper article, ancestor chart (2 copies), and letter written by Jessie McGaa Craven (William McGaa's sister) to her son Ben Craven.
The interview provides information and personal observations about Bell's use of his rifle, training at Camp Swift, and his experiences with the 86th and 90th Infantry Regiments.
Collection contains copies of reports documenting Neidner's experiences as Company Commander (1945, 1950), copies of photographs of Neidner from his scrapbook (ca.1945).
The collections contains copies of Osgood's vita (1985); his memoir: "A Single Egg" (2001); photographs of Italy (2007); ephemera (n.d.).
Collection contains correspondence; photographs; certificates; copies of legal documents; genealogical research compiled by Matthews' granddaughter, Claire Matthews Lewis.
Collection contains two letters: Letter 1. Aug. 1869; Sacramento, Calif. to an unidentified brother, describes a trip from Utah, through Mont., Wash., Ore., to Calif. -- Letter 2. Jan. 30, 1872; Kansas City, Mo. to a Miss Harrisworth. Both were written on Wells, Fargo stationery. Also includes 2 newspaper clippings regarding President Grover Cleveland’s visit to Omaha, Neb. in 1887.
Letter from Howe describes 1880 trip to Crested Butte, Colo. Includes hand-drawn map of the town. Also business letter to Howe from J.H. Sinclair, Colorado Springs, Colo. on investment in mines of the Gunnison Crystal Mining Company. Covering letter from donor.
Letters written between Marcia Billings and William F. Thompson describe daily life and events.
Collection of 8 signed letters, dated St. Paul, May 17, 1857-June 18, 1858 (mostly written to Cousin Carrie Chapmen in New York) and carte-de-visite photograph.
Collection contains biography and correspondence of William Francis Allen.
Snapshots of hiking, camping, fishing, swimming, vacations, and outings in California and images of Army basic training in California and Nogales, Arizona. Views of the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco, California.
The collection contains an assortment of correspondence; battle stories (1999); ephemera (ca.1945); journals (ca.1945); photographs from Italian Campaign (1945); and Duncan's military papers (1942-1945).
Collection contains: photo album from the University of Colorado (CU), Boulder, Colo. (1919-1922); and ephemera: clippings, programs, post cards, pins, military badges, report cards for William G. Harry (1913-1914); shoe repair magazines (1923-1933); and photographs.
Collection contains wedding announcement (April 27, 1892) and correspondence of Fannie Adele Clark and William Gravette Wigginton; some from Leadville, Colo.
Photographs, newspaper clippings, awards, certificates, military discharge papers, Funeral Directors Association programs, Ruby Kirk Gray Day proclamation, genealogy information.
Collection contains an untitled manuscript version of de circonstance in three stanzas. Possibly addressed to Mrs. Mohlter, whose name appears on the verso. Signed: W.H.B.
The interview provides information and personal observations about Bell's Chaplain training at Harvard Univ.; arrival at Camp Hale, Colo. (1944); wartime experiences of counseling soldiers, conducting worship services and funerals, writing letters of condolence; Lake Garda; baptizing soldiers; relationship between Catholic, Protestant and Jewish denominations; his book: Peace in the Valley.
Collection contains redevelopment plans, correspondence, brochures, reports, clippings, economic and environmental studies relate to Claire's urban renewal projects in Calif., Colo., Ariz., Okla., and foreign countries; handbooks, course materials, high speed rail reports.
The collection contains ewspaper clippings, brochures, programs, photographs of Coker and his family (some by Burnis McCloud), information pertaining to Coker's involvement as a community activist, awards, trophies, certificates, videocassette tapes, correspondence, a scrapbook, and architectural drawings of the Coker residence from 1933-2012.
Collection contains correspondence from Fricke to his parents (February 4, 1945), related correspondence (1998).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 281
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4376
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18
- Hampton, Myrna, 14 + ∧ less