Showing Collections: 5941 - 5970 of 6056
Photographs of "retreads" unions; Colorado Aviation Hall of Fame submittal includes photocopies of articles, correspondence, reports, identification cards; operations manual for Western Air Express Corporation.
Collection contains personal correspondence; newsletters, correspondence, meeting minutes, financial documents from Quality Hill Park Association, Colorado Coalition for Animals in Commerce, Science and Sports, and Colorado Humane Society.
Album contains black and white snapshot photographs of Kennedy in training at army bases: Ft. Lewis, Jolon, Camp Hale; images from the Kiska, Alaska campaign (ca.1942-1944); newspaper clippings (1980, n.d.).
Collection contains a typescript of novel: Cry murder (published New York, 1947). Typescript of 1952 talk for Friends of Denver Public Library and accompanying letter. Research paper compiled ca. 1936 for Denver Public Library Reference Dept. gives biographical data and lists published works 1899-1929.
Collection contains a diary that describes voyages between Mobile, Ala. and New York on brigs: Mobile, Magnolia, and Metamora and the ship Hector. Includes some family records 1801-1900.
Collection contains a scrapbook with more than 100 b/w photos of Camp Hale and the Italian Campaign, and related ephemera.
The collection chiefly consists of notebooks compiled by the Association's historians, and contains budgets, correspondence, meeting minutes, publicity, newspaper clippings, photographs, negatives and a list of officers. Materials related to an application for historic landmark status for the school are also included.
Microfilmed copies of draft of "The Centennial States" giving history of Denver, Colorado, and prominent Denver; autobiography titled: The Newspaper Press of Colorado; letters to and clippings from New York Tribune regarding Sand Creek Massacre.
Reproduction of "a collection of some of his works", compiled by John and Patricia Lane, which is a listing and description of manuscripts relating to William N. Byers in the Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley.
The collection contains a copy of a file on Darby from the Governmental offices in Torbole, Italy; copies of biographies about Darby: "The Last Days of Col. William O. Darby: An Eye-Witness Account by Kenneth Templeton" (1998) and "William Orlando Darby - A Man to Remember" complied by Darby Junior High School, Fort Smith, Ark. (1986); newspaper clippings (1963-1970).
The interview provides information and personal observations about Lehman's experiences with the 10th Mountain Division during World War II: two stories related to combat; humorous experiences; trips he made during R&R.
Collection contains correspondence; newspaper clippings; manuals; ski magazines; travel souvenirs; World Cup Ski Races (Vail, Colo.) tickets; videos of 10th Mountain Division history, Colorado Ski Hall of Fame awards; photographs.
Letter from brother and sister: Wm. and Ann Davis, Douglas Flat, Calif. to their brother and sister; newly arrived in California, tell relatives about weather, flooding in Sacramento and Marysville, price of flour, church meetings, and family matters.
The collection contains Downey's military papers (1945); 9 loose photographs (1943-1945); and a photograph album containing 112 photos of Camp Hale, Colo., Aspen, Colo., Lake Garda, Italy and the Po River, Italy (1943-1945).
Collection contains miscellaneous correspondence, invitations, passes, charge accounts, cancelled checks, receipts (1866-1883). Some items are addressed to Howell as Sheriff of Boulder County.
Collection contains photocopies of letters from Reed to his young son, Charles (Charley) H. Reed; photocopies of envelopes with postmarks.
Collection contains letters, almost all to his father: Chauncey Thomas (1813-1882), and concern career, marriage, travel, finances, other personal and Byers family matters. Many are on Rocky Mountain News stationery. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm188).
Collection contains: chiefly manuscripts and typescripts of his Western stories and dramatizations. Titles include: The end of track, Pennies, Mojave, A saga of the border.
The collection contains photographs (ca.1942) depicting Company C of the 87th Mountain Infantry training on or near Mount Rainier, Wash. The photographic prints were made from an undeveloped roll of film found by Nicholson in 2004.
Collection contains articles, newspaper clippings, notes, reports, correspondence, bank statements, ephemera, scrapbook, diary (1905).
Collection contains 2 unpublished manuscripts: How to make and finish frames; and, What about Colorado trout? Work on picture framing includes research material and is illustrated by examples of artist's own paintings. Work on trout intended to update author's "Colorado trout" (Denver : Colorado Museum of Natural History, 1937).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 281
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4376
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18
- Hampton, Myrna, 14 + ∧ less