Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 6013
Documents regarding the 20th Street Viaduct in Denver, Colorado, including blueprints, correspondence, and information from the Historic American Engineering Record, National Park Service.
By-laws; financial records; vendor files; correspondence; member files; annual reports; newsletters; photographs of past presidents. Boxes 34-43 are restricted. They contain detailed personnel information including social security numbers, wage and tax information, and addresses.
Panoramic photograph. Group portrait of members of the United Mine Workers of America at their 41st consecutive constitutional convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Collection contains b/w photographs from an unknown soldier in the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment. Many men are identified, locations include training at Ft. Lewis, Camp Hale, as well as photos of Kiska and Adak Islands.
Collection includes biographical files, news clippings, memorials, tributes, photographs, reunion materials; also various issues of 474 findings, Herald-Saga, Spearhead 474 Infantry Regiment (Separate) newspapers.
1926 tour schedule for the Miller Brothers' wild west show.
Resolution from Colorado State government congratulating the 154th Tactical Control Group for being awarded the title of "Air Force Outstanding Unit."
Includes blueprint drawings of 14th Street elevation and Larimer Street elevation, copy of Denver Landmark Preservation Commission Request for Landmark Designation (2 sheets), and 1 color photoprint taken from Larimer Street.
Application binder for 1904 Kearney Street to be recognized and designated as a Landmark by the Landmark Preservation Commission.
Collection contains a photograph album compiled by Gerry Furth-Sides, descendant of Sergeant Lee G. Furth, 616th Filed Artillery (Pack) medic, during the 2003 Return to Italy 10th Mountain Division Reunion. The album contains approximately 94 color photographs documenting activities, participants, and locations during the reunion with accompanying text for clarification and identification. Ephemera includes participant name tag, post cards, clippings, label.
Collection contains materials compiled for a State Historical Fund Architectural Building Survey Class (2008): correspondence, forms, research, photos and CD-Rom.
Article printed in Knox College (Galesburg IL) Fifty Year Club Bulletin (Winter, 1986)
Typed manuscript of book about the Colorado hot springs.
Thesis submitted by Margaret Hook Olsen for Masters of Religious Education at Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary; covers Galilee Baptist Church history from 1891-1941 and biographical sketch of Pastor Joshua Gravett.
Pocket record book of prospecting and mining activities in Leadville and elsewhere in Colorado. Also a few items of business transaction (1881-1886).
Personal narrative history of Parmalee Gulch, Colorado, and map titled: From Denver to Morrison, up the scenic part of Turkey Creek, up Parmalee Gulch and down Bear Creek to Denver. A distance of 47 miles."
A collection of fifty six photographic negatives relating to Buffalo Bill: a modern bison herd, the bison in history, primitive animals associated with the bison, General George A. Custer
Views of Buffalo Bill memorabilia, the Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum and grave site on Lookout Mountain, Colorado, the buffalo herd at the City and County of Denver's Daniels Park, Douglas County, Colorado, and images pertaining to the history and antecedents of the modern bison.
Choromolithographed trade or advertising cards; companies include Lions Coffee, Star Wind Mill, Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Co., Henderson's Red House Shoes, Highland Evaporated Cream, Libbey Glass, American Sewing Machine Co., Domestic Sewing Machine Co., Eldredge Sewing Machines,Wichita Soap Mfg. Co., and Garland Stoves and Ranges.
Scrapbooks contain text, drawings, photographs of places along I-70 highway in Colorado. Introduction by F. C. Turner, Colorado Director of Public Roads.
Collection contains an autobiography by Wallihan that tells of his big game hunting and wild game photography; introduction by Charles Roth; notes by Chauncey Thomas.
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
Collection contains a folder with 11 letters (letters were attempts to collect debts owed to the estate of Captain Bean, who had recently died) addressed to Edwin W. Burton, Esq., a Gunnison, Colo. attorney who was collecting amounts due as reflected in the "Account book of Captain A.J. Bean of Gunnison, Colorado." One of the letters referred to Captain Bean as the "County Clerk & Recorder."
Collection contains three scrapbooks with clippings, announcements, programs, letters, book reviews, articles, poems, songs.
Collection contains a certificate signed by City Clerk Mabel Curtis, Montrose, Colo., for the election of A.L. Anderson as City Commissioner.
Collection contains a letter to Washburn from R.Q. Tenney, Colorado State Grange Master. Notebook from Big Thompson Sunday School, Mrs. A.L. Washburn, secretary, treasurer, and librarian.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5709
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 304
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 483
- Ski troops. 451
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 446
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 381
- Scrapbooks 359
- Clippings (information artifacts) 276
- Personal papers 266
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 186
- Black-and-white photographs 183
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- DVDs 172
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 167
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 3938
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 64
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less