Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 6030
10th Mountain Division Reunion Records (St. Louis)
10th Mountain Division Slide Collection
10th Mountain Training Group meeting oral history
20th Street Viaduct
Documents regarding the 20th Street Viaduct in Denver, Colorado, including blueprints, correspondence, and information from the Historic American Engineering Record, National Park Service.
26 Club Records
By-laws; financial records; vendor files; correspondence; member files; annual reports; newsletters; photographs of past presidents. Boxes 34-43 are restricted. They contain detailed personnel information including social security numbers, wage and tax information, and addresses.
41st Consecutive Constitutional Convention of the United Mine Workers of America, Cincinnati, Ohio
Panoramic photograph. Group portrait of members of the United Mine Workers of America at their 41st consecutive constitutional convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.
87th Mountain Infantry Photo Collection
Collection contains b/w photographs from an unknown soldier in the 87th Mountain Infantry Regiment. Many men are identified, locations include training at Ft. Lewis, Camp Hale, as well as photos of Kiska and Adak Islands.
99th Infantry Battalion Records
Collection includes biographical files, news clippings, memorials, tributes, photographs, reunion materials; also various issues of 474 findings, Herald-Saga, Spearhead 474 Infantry Regiment (Separate) newspapers.
101 Ranch real wild west and great far east shows
1926 tour schedule for the Miller Brothers' wild west show.
154th Tactical Control group
Resolution from Colorado State government congratulating the 154th Tactical Control Group for being awarded the title of "Air Force Outstanding Unit."
605th Field Artillery Battalion, B Battery Records
616th Field Artillery Battalion Records
1400-04 Larimer St Elevations
Includes blueprint drawings of 14th Street elevation and Larimer Street elevation, copy of Denver Landmark Preservation Commission Request for Landmark Designation (2 sheets), and 1 color photoprint taken from Larimer Street.
1904 Kearney Street, Denver records
Application binder for 1904 Kearney Street to be recognized and designated as a Landmark by the Landmark Preservation Commission.
2003 Return to Italy Records
Collection contains a photograph album compiled by Gerry Furth-Sides, descendant of Sergeant Lee G. Furth, 616th Filed Artillery (Pack) medic, during the 2003 Return to Italy 10th Mountain Division Reunion. The album contains approximately 94 color photographs documenting activities, participants, and locations during the reunion with accompanying text for clarification and identification. Ephemera includes participant name tag, post cards, clippings, label.
3625 W. 32nd Ave. Historical Survey
Collection contains materials compiled for a State Historical Fund Architectural Building Survey Class (2008): correspondence, forms, research, photos and CD-Rom.
A Bachelor of Arts Didn't Come Easy in the 20's
Article printed in Knox College (Galesburg IL) Fifty Year Club Bulletin (Winter, 1986)
A brief history of Mt. Princeton Hot Springs
Typed manuscript of book about the Colorado hot springs.
A brief history of the Galilee Baptist Church, Denver Colorado
Thesis submitted by Margaret Hook Olsen for Masters of Religious Education at Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary; covers Galilee Baptist Church history from 1891-1941 and biographical sketch of Pastor Joshua Gravett.
A. C. Dewees Diary
Pocket record book of prospecting and mining activities in Leadville and elsewhere in Colorado. Also a few items of business transaction (1881-1886).
A Chapter of Early History of Turkey Creek and Parmalee Gulch
Personal narrative history of Parmalee Gulch, Colorado, and map titled: From Denver to Morrison, up the scenic part of Turkey Creek, up Parmalee Gulch and down Bear Creek to Denver. A distance of 47 miles."
A collection of fifty six photographic negatives relating to Buffalo Bill: a modern bison herd, the bison in history, primitive animals associated with the bison, General George A. Custer
Views of Buffalo Bill memorabilia, the Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum and grave site on Lookout Mountain, Colorado, the buffalo herd at the City and County of Denver's Daniels Park, Douglas County, Colorado, and images pertaining to the history and antecedents of the modern bison.
A Collection of Trade Cards
Choromolithographed trade or advertising cards; companies include Lions Coffee, Star Wind Mill, Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Co., Henderson's Red House Shoes, Highland Evaporated Cream, Libbey Glass, American Sewing Machine Co., Domestic Sewing Machine Co., Eldredge Sewing Machines,Wichita Soap Mfg. Co., and Garland Stoves and Ranges.
A Cooperative Highway Effort Thru the Rocky Mountains
Scrapbooks contain text, drawings, photographs of places along I-70 highway in Colorado. Introduction by F. C. Turner, Colorado Director of Public Roads.
A. G. Wallihan Autobiogaphy
Collection contains an autobiography by Wallihan that tells of his big game hunting and wild game photography; introduction by Charles Roth; notes by Chauncey Thomas.
A. Gardner Finn Papers
The collection contains biographical information and genealogy (n.d.); post-war correspondence (1997-2003); 10th Mountain Division related photographs of the Memorial Highway (Calif.), War Memorial (Tenn.), and vehicle license plates (1997, n.d.).
A. J. Bean Papers
Collection contains a folder with 11 letters (letters were attempts to collect debts owed to the estate of Captain Bean, who had recently died) addressed to Edwin W. Burton, Esq., a Gunnison, Colo. attorney who was collecting amounts due as reflected in the "Account book of Captain A.J. Bean of Gunnison, Colorado." One of the letters referred to Captain Bean as the "County Clerk & Recorder."
A. J. Fynn Scrapbooks
Collection contains three scrapbooks with clippings, announcements, programs, letters, book reviews, articles, poems, songs.
A. L. Anderson Certificate
Collection contains a certificate signed by City Clerk Mabel Curtis, Montrose, Colo., for the election of A.L. Anderson as City Commissioner.
A. L. Washburn Papers
Collection contains a letter to Washburn from R.Q. Tenney, Colorado State Grange Master. Notebook from Big Thompson Sunday School, Mrs. A.L. Washburn, secretary, treasurer, and librarian.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5725
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 494
- Ski troops. 457
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 449
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 362
- Clippings (information artifacts) 278
- Personal papers 273
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 189
- Black-and-white photographs 184
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4082
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 64
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less