Showing Collections: 5971 - 6000 of 6007
Discusses formation of Women's Outdoor Club in 1979, liability issues, reminscences of club events, changes in the club through the years.
Reminiscence about club events; discuss the club as a way to meet other women; discuss club steering committee.
Collection contains two photo albums, newsletters, correspondence, forms, t-shirts, guide, and flyer.
Collection contains a brief history of the lives of Elias Wood, Sr., Jane Adams, and Joel Bailey Wood. Included are lineal descendants of the Elias Wood Sr., a number of whom settled in New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
Letter from Wilson to Bishop F. S. Spalding; dated October 25, 1905.
Collection contains pamphlets; press releases; clippings; maps; schedules; reports; correspondence; newsletters; financial presentation; meeting minutes.
Collection contains a scrapbook chiefly of Gregg's political cartoons from the Denver Post during World War II. A few news clippings and cartoons from other artists. Compiled by Zoe Glasgow Allaire (1880-1958).
Rationing stamps for food and mileage; application for supplement mileage stamps; leather rationing stamp holders.
Collection contains a scrapbook with magazine and newspaper clippings, primarily pictures about World War II.
Collection contains a single, typed letter from Junior Forester Donald E. Price in Estes Park, Colo. to Albert Bozak of Denver, Colo. Letter states that the camp will be closing and his job has been terminated. It further asks where they should drop off his bedroll and anything else he left in camp.
Chiefly newspaper clippings, reviews of plays produced by the W.P.A. Federal Theatre Project in Denver, Colo. at Baker Federal Theater.
One photobox of 216 color slides and 14 black and white photographic prints from 1980. The black and white photographic prints were taken by Andrew Kramer, AIA. Some of the slides have inked notations, the black and white prints have dates.
Extensive genealogical research and photographs on Wyatt family and collateral families Siders, Ash, Swiger, Hughes, Jackson, Henson, Harkin, Journy, Stutler, Mann, Clark, Tullis, Wade and Tracer; genealogy publications with handwritten notations on families.
Collection contains scrapbooks compiled yearly (1957-1978) for Slavens Elementary School with budget activities, bulletins, newsletters, meeting minutes and membership information from the Parents and Teachers Association. Also included is a scrapbook of the first year (1977-1978) that Slavens Elementary was paired with Wyatt containing original children's artwork and the history of the schools.
Includes proceedings of the December 1901 convention held in Laramie, Wyoming, and copies of speeches by P. J. Quealy and W. C. Knight.
Newspaper clippings of the column Twenty Years Ago in Laramie from the Laramie Republican Boomerang (Laramie, Wyo.); newspapers clippings and column Developing the West from the Belle Fourche Bee (Belle Fourche, S.D.)
Collection contains a hotel guest register from the Yates House, Georgetown, Colo. (August-October 1879).
Unidentified views of men and women at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and Glacier National Park in Montana. Shows people posing near a touring car, woman and a baby near a tepee, bears, buffalo (American Bison), buildings, lakes, streams, and mountains.
Views of Yellowstone National Park and two images of what is later Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.
Views of Yellowstone National Park. Images of thermal springs, geysers, railroad trains, coaches, tourists, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the Yellowstone River.
Views of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
Views of Yellowstone National Park. Images of a bridge over probably the Yellowstone River, Yellowstone Falls, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, and Giant Geyser.
Collection contains a large assortment of materials documenting the output of the Yocom Photography Studio, Boulder, Colo.: glass plate negatives, acetate negatives, nitrate negatives, 35mm color and b/w negatives, copy negatives, photographic postcards, photogravure prints, half-tone photo mechanical prints, b/w photographic prints.
Collection contains a scrapbook with clippings, bills and receipts; a few reports and brochures.
Collection includes records of the Young Musicians Foundation of Colorado from 1984 to 2021. Materials include board meeting minutes, programs, newsletters, founding documents, financial information, annual reports, member/board rosters, 10th anniversary photographs, fliers, postcards, brochures, correspondence, and Denver Young Artists Orchestra transition plan.
Views of Children's Hospital, 2221 Downing Street, and St. Luke's Hospital (Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center), 1719 East 19th (Nineteenth) Avenue, in Denver, Colorado. Includes general views of the hospital, facilities and grounds, joint replacement surgery, remodeling of the hospital, the Cardiology Department, the GI Lab, radiation therapy procedures. coronary bypass surgery, and photographs taken for the hospital's newsletters.
Collection contains a 14 page typescript of Grey's foreword and afterword written for Grosset & Dunlap's 1918 reissue of Helen Cody Wetmore's "Last of the great scouts."; copy of 1899 edition of the book with marginalia (used as a mock-up); and two items of Grosset correspondence over copyright (1917).
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5704
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 303
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 482
- Ski troops. 451
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 446
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 381
- Scrapbooks 359
- Clippings (information artifacts) 276
- Personal papers 266
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 186
- Black-and-white photographs 183
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- DVDs 172
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 167
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 3915
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 19
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 64
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less