Showing Collections: 5971 - 6000 of 6056
The collection contains blueprints from various projects being developed in the Denver metro area by the architectural firms of Kellogg and Sayre Associates Architects, and McMechon and Krabacher Architects: Auto Mart Store (1957); One Hour Martinizing Plant (1958); The Big Top Store (1961). It also includes articles and photographs related to Sayre projects (2008-2014).
Collection contains a 88 page diary (1862-1864), edited 9 page typescript of diary with (1862-1863) of trip from Illinois to the gold fields of the Salmon River region, Oregon and return trip to New York by the steamer "Pacific." Also letter of congratulation to Aaron Gove upon his retirement as Superintendent of Denver Public Schools (1904). Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm120).
Clippings; exhibition brochures; cartoons; woodcut prints; seminar agendas; photographs; business card; awards; The Suburbanites cartoon strips.
Drawings of addition to Evans Block of Lawrence Street, Denver, Colorado, drawn for Evans Investment Company.
Collection contains a typescript and copy of original handwritten manuscript of Bandit Invincible. Written in third person in an attempt to set the record straight on life of Butch Cassidy. Phillips was thought by many to be Butch Cassidy. Edited with a foreword by author and Cassidy biographer Larry Pointer. Also, research notes on Phillips by Gordon Herman (1993).
Collection contains research material on Western frontier character: Doc Holliday; letters from author, Stuart N. Lake (San Diego, Calif.) and physician, W. W. Crook (Glenwood Springs, Colo.).
Collection contains an original typed letter and photocopy of letter to Reata Treacha [i.e. Trichka] from Alfred W. Scott, provides biographical information about Rev. William T. Scott, reverend of the Cameron Methodist Episcopal Church; includes hand-written forwarding letter from Ms. Trichka to Eleanor Gehres, Western History Department, Denver Public Library.
The audio tape contains Traher's recollections of the Federal Art Program in Colorado.
Affidavit taken in Routt County, Colo. by James S. Hoy, Justice of Peace, and witnessed by Valentine Hoy. Ned Drake and John Bennett were accused of the theft.
Collection contains wartime correspondence (1942-1946), clippings (1943-1944), photo album of Camp Hale, Colo. and Kiska Island, Alaska (1943), photographs (1996).
Collection contains 1,858 negatives (including glass plate negatives), 186 slides, and 147 photo prints. These images are portrait, feature, and current and special event photographic images stemming from Perry's work as a photojournalist.
Collection contains a scrapbook with newspaper clippings about crime in Denver (1901-1903). Compiled by his son, Lee Wise.
Letters written from Central City, Colo., Helena, Mont. and Virginia City, Mont. Describes mining business, prices of goods, and travels.
Collection contains letter of administration (1909) for William Cozens regarding the estate of Mary York Cozens (1830-1909); cover letter from Cozens to cashier, Rocky Mountain National Bank, Central City, Colo. (1909).
Letters home to his wife Lucia give account of miner's life in 1860s Colorado.
Collection contains the pamphlet: Maps, songs and works of remembrance (1963); invitation, brochure, ID card, luggage tag, menu, tour bulletin, correspondence, group photograph, reunion banner (1963); pamphlet: Florence American cemetery and memorial (1960).
Policy register for agents at Central City, Colo.
Collection contains chiefly correspondence and petitions concerning land and annuity payments for Runnells as a member of the Shoshoni tribe.
Contains Autobiography; Correspondence received from governmental officers including George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Jeb Bush, Bill Clinton, state governors thanking Bickham for his poems; Program from book signing (August 26, 2001); Photographs (circa 1940s-2003).
Photocopies of letters between Edwin B. Jackson, Vice President (Toledo, Ohio) and Calvin C. Eib, Branch Manager (Denver, Colo.), describing the cross country test run of the Overland Four automobile (February-April 1918); photocopy of an article on the 1918 test run of the Overland Four (1970).
Collection contains awards, photographs, newspaper clippings, articles, correspondence and invitations related to Wilma J. Webb's personal and professional life as a Colorado State Representative and as the First Lady of Denver.
Collection contains correspondence, photographs, political campaign fliers, election tallies, newspaper clippings concern 1904 mayoral race in Fletcher, Colorado; obituary.
The collection contains an assortment of pen-and-ink drawings (some with ink wash) of locations in Colo.: Aspen, Garden of the Gods, Leadville, Independence, Buena Vista, Salida, Mt. Sopris (1944); Ski-troop training (1944); military operations in Italy (1945); correspondence; ephemera; military papers. The artwork was originally part of a spiral bound artist's pad.
Correspondence; clippings; pamphlets and fliers about Buffalo Bill Cody and Tom Mix; photographs; screenplay manuscript; clippings about wife, Clare Bill.
Collection contains a history of the Windsor Hotel, Denver, Colo. during its heyday (1880-1900); includes information about construction and famous guests.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 280
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4337
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 154
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less