Showing Collections: 6031 - 6048 of 6048
Collection contains a hotel guest register from the Yates House, Georgetown, Colo. (August-October 1879).
Unidentified views of men and women at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and Glacier National Park in Montana. Shows people posing near a touring car, woman and a baby near a tepee, bears, buffalo (American Bison), buildings, lakes, streams, and mountains.
Views of Yellowstone National Park and two images of what is later Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.
Views of Yellowstone National Park. Images of thermal springs, geysers, railroad trains, coaches, tourists, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the Yellowstone River.
Views of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
Views of Yellowstone National Park. Images of a bridge over probably the Yellowstone River, Yellowstone Falls, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, and Giant Geyser.
Collection contains a large assortment of materials documenting the output of the Yocom Photography Studio, Boulder, Colo.: glass plate negatives, acetate negatives, nitrate negatives, 35mm color and b/w negatives, copy negatives, photographic postcards, photogravure prints, half-tone photo mechanical prints, b/w photographic prints.
Collection contains a scrapbook with clippings, bills and receipts; a few reports and brochures.
Collection includes records of the Young Musicians Foundation of Colorado from 1984 to 2021. Materials include board meeting minutes, programs, newsletters, founding documents, financial information, annual reports, member/board rosters, 10th anniversary photographs, fliers, postcards, brochures, correspondence, and Denver Young Artists Orchestra transition plan.
Views of Children's Hospital, 2221 Downing Street, and St. Luke's Hospital (Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center), 1719 East 19th (Nineteenth) Avenue, in Denver, Colorado. Includes general views of the hospital, facilities and grounds, joint replacement surgery, remodeling of the hospital, the Cardiology Department, the GI Lab, radiation therapy procedures. coronary bypass surgery, and photographs taken for the hospital's newsletters.
Collection contains a 14 page typescript of Grey's foreword and afterword written for Grosset & Dunlap's 1918 reissue of Helen Cody Wetmore's "Last of the great scouts."; copy of 1899 edition of the book with marginalia (used as a mock-up); and two items of Grosset correspondence over copyright (1917).
Photocopies are of Spanish-language material 1806-1810 cited by R.E. Twitchell in his: Spanish archives of New Mexico (Cedar Rapids, Iowa : Torch Press, 1914) as having to do with Z.M. Pike. Accompanied by English translations made at Library of Congress 1940. Army Quartermaster receipt (Apr. 7, 1813) and certification signed by Z.M. Pike.
Collection contains a letter (1863 Sept. 23) from Silver City, Nev. to Peter Brunstetter (1832-1889) of Grass Valley, Calif.; also a document (Oct. 30) transferring title of Mansan's interest in a "plaining" mill to Brunstetter.
Collection contains correspondence, certificates, clippings highlight Grebe's career with Columbia Savings and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.); resume and biographical sketch; awards received; materials from public relations seminars and courses.
Plans for the Denver (Colo.) Grand Prix include maps, median designs, and site elevation drawings.
Collection contains Breese's letter (dated Sept. 21, 1931) to Mrs. Castle.
Collection includes scrapbooks (1948-1995), procedures manual, District Conference material (1952), 3 boxes of slides and 1 VHS tape, 4 posters with individual photos identified with biographical information (n.d.).
Portraits, group portraits and snapshots of the Zouave Club, a girls athletic (gymnastic) and social club, at Manual Training High School in Denver, Colorado. Images of members of the club and club activities.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5743
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 499
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 409
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 364
- Clippings (information artifacts) 279
- Personal papers 279
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 191
- Black-and-white photographs 185
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4227
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less