Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 6030
A limited edition of photographs from the negative collection of David. F. Barry
A look back : the D-J play, 1950-1965 and other oil stories
Correspondence, notes, clippings, reviews, copy of the book with notes, rough drafts and notes for 2nd edition.
A Lowrie Letter to W. R. Wetherall
Correspondence to W. R. Wetherall mentions hunting trip to Ratoon Mountains (Colorado Territory), Colorado Pike's Peak gold rush, Lowrie's plans to accompany Kit Carson the following spring. Includes transcription.
A. Moore Berry Scrapbook
Collection contains a scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Berry's career in Denver, Colo. as a lawyer, judge, and member of the Denver Public Library commission. Includes some family items, invitations, typescripts of articles and poems.
A. R. Chamberlain Papers
Collection contains documents written by Chamberlain about Colorado and Colorado State University.
A report on the L7 Cattle Company
Microfilm of report on various ranches and brands owned by Wyoming and Colorado rancher William F. Swan; includes photographs, interviews, and transcripts of documents.
A. S. Billingsley Diary
Collection contains a 110 page photocopy of a diary documenting Billingsley's time in Florence and Brownville, Nebraska Territory for the Presbyterian Board of Home Missions (1857-1861); later in Denver and mining camps in Colorado Territory during gold rush days (1861-1862).
A Silverton family's album
Candid and posed views of an unidentified family in Silverton, San Juan County Colorado. Images of friends, family members (men, women, children), houses, interiors, and the town of Silverton as well as snapshots of trips, picnics, and hikes to other rural Colorado towns, Denver, and Golden.
A Stormy Night in Cheefoo
Original typed memoir of Naval assignment at Cheefoo, China, on the Yellow Sea.
A Story of San Isabel
Various stories including experiences near Silver Cliff, Colorado.
A. T. Lord Travel Documents
Collection contains a travel diary (February 9 - March 12, 1899) documenting an ocean voyage aboard the Hamburg-American steamship Fürst Bismarck; travel documents: passenger list, menu, hotel laundry list, letter, clippings, ephemera from an 1899 European trip.
A. Thompson Diary
Diary of a trip from Mount Pleasant, Iowa to Montana via New York, the Isthmus, San Francisco, Portland, and the Columbia River; also return trip via Nicaragua. Describes conditions locating and building the wagon road.
A trip through the Black Canyon: by J.E. Pelton, J.A. Curtis, M.F. Hovey, E.B. Anderson, and Will Torrence
Views of a boat trip, in Colorado, down the Gunnison River through the Black Canyon of the Gunnison made by J.E. Pelton, J.A. Curtis, M.F. Hovey, E.B. Anderson, and Will Torrence. Images of the river, camp sites, rapids, portages, wrecked boats. A few images of spectators on the canyon rim and of Montrose, Colorado.
AARON E. GOVE PAPERS
Aaron J. Schenck Papers
Content includes correspondence from Schenck to family members while at Camp Hale, Colorado; Camp Swift, Texas; and Italy. Also includes illustrations done by Schenck throughout, as well as collected souvenir postcards, newspaper clippings, photographs, Army documents, and other memorabilia. Schenck organized the collection contents chronologically into scrapbooks; this order has been preserved.
A.B. Hirschfeld Press Records
Collection contains company related records, correspondence, minutes, clippings, contracts, printing jobs, photographs; materials from philanthropic/educational organizations supported by the Hirschfeld family: correspondence, reports, financial information, plaques, certificates, programs; family related ephemera: photographs, guest books, academic records, correspondence.
Abbie Kealy Papers
Collection contains interviews, original WWII footage, and photographs used in creating the documentary The Last Ridge
ABBOTT FAMILY PAPERS
Abe Hoffman papers
Includes manuscripts written by Hoffman about mining history and Cripple Creek (Colo.), correspondence from publishers, handwritten notes, source materials and photographs of mining areas and abandoned mines presumably in the Cripple Creek area.
Abe Morris Papers
Includes newspaper clippings and his written articles that are published in the All Exclusive Bull Riding News (2003-2005), The Fence Post (2003) and Rodeo News (2002).
Abelardo (Lalo) Delgado Papers
Collection includes 4 scrapbooks containing clippings, correspondence, fliers, posters, programs, photographs and other ephemera.
Abraham Lincoln Deputy Postmaster Appointment
Collection contains a document signed by Lincoln appointing Jason Weeks Deputy Postmaster at Bangor Maine; also signed by William H. Seward, Secretary of State; dated April 4, 1861.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN FELLOWS PAPERS
Abraham Lincoln-Stephen Douglas Debates Research
Collection contains research gathered regarding Abraham Lincoln, the Lincoln/Douglas debates, the presidency, and the assassination of President Lincoln. Includes reproduction of April 15, 1865 "Daily Missouri Democrat" newspaper. Compact disc contains PDFs of illustrations, correspondence, and transcripts of seven debates.
Abraham Schwartz oral history
The interview provides information and personal observations about Schwartz's experiences: the DUKW sinking at Lake Garda.
Abstracts of Title, Colorado
Title abstracts of property from the various additions and subdivisions of Denver, Colo. Some additional abstracts of title from properties located outside the city and county of Denver are also included.
A.C. Simeon Papers
Contains photographs related to Simeon boxing career and a newspaper clipping about the boating accident.
Accord Mining and Milling Co. records
Includes checks and receipts signed by J. J. Culley (1906), prospectus of Accord Mining and Milling Co., 4 photographs: Culley's Tunnel, Saxon Tunnel, Accord M. & M., Co. (n.d.).
Collection contains performance programs; history; correspondence; trophies, banners and ribbons; photographs.
Account of Joseph Slade which has been hoarded in a Julesburg barbershop
Typed transcript with cover letter by Don R. Mahill, Aug. 1934. Author unknown.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5725
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 494
- Ski troops. 457
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 449
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 362
- Clippings (information artifacts) 278
- Personal papers 273
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 189
- Black-and-white photographs 184
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4082
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 64
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less