Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 5973
Collection contains a document assigning the "exclusive right" to water on designated sections of the South Platte River and Cherry Creek. Certified copy signed: Hugh S. Walsh, Secretary of Kansas Territory.
Includes mayoral papers, certificate of election, newspaper clippings.
Collection contains a signed typescript copy of autobiographical sketch originally written in response to a request from the librarian J.L Gillis of the State Library of California. Mostly concerns Welcker's attempts to have his writings published.
Collection contains Schrager's research for his book: The Principled Politician: the Ralph Carr Story (2008).
Collection contains ledgers containing minutes from meetings to organize Normal School (1921-1922), handwritten notes describe programs, activities, speakers and student organizations, history of school (1925-1950) and list of first faculty (1925).
Letter from Addie describing her life in Charlotte with her husband John and children, Warnie, Charlie and Lena; costs and materials for clothing; money earned from milk cow and neighbors.
Letter from Houldon (or Houlton?), Addie describes children Josephine and Arthur, visit with Mrs. Putnam who is sewing clothes for soldiers, describes incident with cat that breaks pen and a visit with Mrs. Bradstreet.
Collection contains correspondence, programs, lists, minutes, financial records, reports, workshop materials, awards, planning materials, rosters, memos, audio tape, VHS video cassettes documenting the organization's activities, workshops, and conferences (1980-2005).
Collection of material from several organizations working to protect the natural resources of the Adirondack Mountain region; including the Adirondack Mountain Club, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks, Friends of the Forest Preserve, the Adirondack Moose River Committee, and the Adirondack Parks. It includes pamphlets, bulletins, articles, bylaws, surveys, legislative efforts, and land-use plans.
Collection contains typed letter to Masonic Grand Lodge of Colorado from Treat describes Masonic activities, acquaintance with General Marquis de Lafayette; handwritten eulogy for Treat.
The collection includes three account ledgers for Schinner's businesses and ranch expenses (dated 1862, 1866-1884, 1866-1911); a brief Schinner/Schueler/Walter family history; an assortment of paper ephemera relating to Augusta Schinner-Walter and Augustine Walter, the daughter and granddaughter of Adolf Schinner; an obituary for Rudolph Schueler, son of Jacob Schueler; photographs of the Schinner family and friends, many of which are identified (spanning the 1880s-1959).
Collection contains research data for recreation use along the South Platte River.
Newspaper clippings, press and radio releases concerning land use, with an emphasis on overgrazing.
Financial records; board meeting minutes; committee reports; correspondence; handbooks; articles of incorporation and amendments; constitution; clippings; surveys; Malcolm Glenn Wyers award winners.
Collection contains a 131 page scrapbook of primarily color advertising and business cards; chiefly from Denver, Colorado.
Collection contains president's papers, financial statements, board minutes, contest entries, awards, clippings, pictures, historical data, correspondence, membership applications, photographs, competition notebooks, club directories.
Collection contains constructions plans for hangar apron probably at Stapleton Airport (Denver, Colorado.).
Collection contains receipts for stock shares purchased, and stock subscription agreements for Alfred Barker, Denver, Colo.
Collection contains an affadavit asks for government compensation for services pertaining to relations between Indians and white settlers (1878-1889), chiefly in Colorado and New Mexico. Printed text, subscribed and sworn San Juan County, N.M.
Affidavit taken in Routt County, Colo. by James S. Hoy, Justice of Peace, and witnessed by Valentine Hoy. Ned Drake and John Bennett were accused of the theft.
Includes 2 scrapbooks. One scrapbook (1939-1976) contains information about boxing, Rhodesia and general newspaper clippings. The second scrapbook (1970s) contains Africa magazine articles, blacks in American newspaper clippings and Martin Luther King newspaper clippings.
Collection contains material related to the founding, administration and programming of the African American Leadership Institute at Metropolitan State University of Denver. Includes: board materials and meeting minutes, photographs, videos, Youth and Adult Leadership program information, fundraising information, awards, reports, and business and strategic planning.
Funeral notices, memorial pamphlets, funeral programs, newspaper clippings; chiefly of Denver, Colorado African Americans.
Collection contains typed autobiography and signed letter from Best to the Denver Public Library.
Collection containsa letter from Repplier (Philadelphia, Penn.) to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library, regarding book list, dated October 5, 1930; list "Girlhood Favorites" selections indicated.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5687
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 286
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 471
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 446
- Ski troops. 445
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 404
- Photographic prints. 381
- Scrapbooks 356
- Clippings (information artifacts) 275
- Personal papers 261
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 193
- Black-and-white photographs 183
- Organization files 182
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- DVDs 171
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 167
- Diaries 163 ∧ less
- English 3596
- Undetermined 40
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 18
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dakota 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1
- Ukrainian 1 ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 63
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 46
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 22
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 ∧ less