Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 6013
Includes newspapers clipping (copy), photographs (copies), memoir of World War II and four photographs of Partridge and other 10th Mountain Division Veterans during 2003 reunion.
Collection contains newspaper clippings about Craig's career in law and politics. Also announcements, programs, campaign fliers, other memorabilia. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm106).
Collection contains correspondence about Field's recollections of the war and copies of his newsletter.
Reports, clippings, correspondence, natural resources surveys, legislative proposals, congressional testimony, and maps concerning wilderness designations and public lands in Alaska.
Contains material related to the aerial survey of the pipeline route, and military operations in cold weather.
Collection contains newspaper clippings, obituary, correspondence (1942-1943), military papers (1941-1944) and Italy maps.
Collection contains a manuscript copy of Meinke's book: Mountain troops and medics, wartime stories of a frontline surgeon in the U.S. Ski Troops (ca.1990s).
In depth account of Gagliardi's involvement with the 87th Infantry and his experiences serving on Kiska, Alaska in the Spring of 1943. The majority of the tape examines the passage to Kiska and combat there. Interview concludes with recounting of the passage home which includes a vivid account of a storm just before landing in Seattle.
Correspondence, greeting cards, receipts, biographical information, copy of baccalaureate address given by George Norlin, President of the University of Colorado (6/20/1936), scrapbook of newspaper clippings of Logan's political activities, memorabilia from Morey Junior High School (1923, Denver, Colo.), East High School (1925-1926, Denver, Colo.), and University of Colorado Law School (1927-1931).
Photographs, event booklets from Camp Swift and Camp Patrick Henry, and a newspaper clipping from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Collection contains "Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Terhune.
The Ira E. and Albert R. Slack collection contains materials on the Colorado State Association of Colored Women’s Clubs, minutes of the Charm and Culture Study Club, Shorter A.M.E. Church programs and ceremonies, organizational membership pins and cards, address books, photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, plaques, certificates, awards, basketball trophies, a passport, and affiliate organizations materials.
The interview provides information and personal observations about Fernandes' experiences: joining the 10th Mountain Division because of his interest in the out of doors; climb up Riva Ridge; battle that broke out during the ascent and being wounded; being saved by a harmonica and prayer book in his pocket; time recuperating in the hospital; D-Series maneuvers.
Collection contains Steele's diary of student life at Colorado State Agricultural College, correspondence, notes, scrapbook of his cartoons, other miscellaneous clippings.
Collection contains copies of notes and typed transcripts of material in Las Animas County court house library, Trinidad, Colo. made by Archibald about early-day Trinidad, Colo. (est. 1859) and some of its pioneers.
Albert Wills McIntire Letter to Diplomatic and Consular Officers of the United States, September 14, 1896
Collection contains a letter of introduction for George S. Welch of Denver, Colo. from Albert Wills McIntire to the Diplomatic and Consular Officers of the United States; Welch was going abroad as a missionary with his wife and daughter.Letter of introduction for George S. Welch of Denver, Colo. who was going abroad as a missionary. Typed on State of Colorado, Executive Office stationery.
Genealogical research on the ancestors of McArthur includes handwritten notes, correspondence, census data, family trees, biographical notes, county records.
The collection includes copies of agendas and meeting minutes for the Latino Faculty and Staff Association at Metropolitan State College; invitations and informational pamphlets; materials from the National Hispanic Grassroots Training Leadership Conference held in Estes Park, Colorado.
Collection contains stories of the Albi brothers and copies of news clippings from 1902, 1907, 1925, 1940 and 1952.
Portrait photographs of men, women, and children.
Photographic diary of life at the George's summer cabin "Lazycroft" at Ferndale, Colo. Includes excursions along South Platte River and on Colorado and Southern Railway.
Portraits of men, women, and children.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5709
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 304
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 483
- Ski troops. 451
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 446
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 381
- Scrapbooks 359
- Clippings (information artifacts) 276
- Personal papers 266
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 186
- Black-and-white photographs 183
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- DVDs 172
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 167
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 3938
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 64
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less