Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 6030
Alice Borodkin Papers
Collection is arranged chronologically and documents her work in the Colorado House of Representatives and as an author and advocate for women's rights. Materials related to her political career include information about human trafficking, women's health and rights, and Colorado's economic development. Her publishing and writing includes articles, columns, Women's Business Chronicle information and samples of her poetry.
Alice L. Ingersoll papers
Collection contains 2 handwritten manuscripts: "Reminiscences of early Montclair" and untitled by Alice L. Ingersoll; includes information on St. Luke's Episcopal Church and Jarvis Hall, memories of Baron Von Richtofen, founder of Montclair, and Frank Spalding, later Episcopal Bishop of Utah.
Alice Lytle Weber Papers
Collection contains programs from Mrs. Weber's music performances in Boulder and Denver (1891-1931): family genealogical information; material about her parents Mary Jane (McAlister) and George Lytle, including marriage certificate (1872) and her father's discovery of the Black Diamond Mine in Boulder County.
Alice MacHarg Ferril manuscript
Collection contains a manuscript with information on early artists in Colo., particularly MacHarg's aunt: Joanna MacHarg Palmer. Mrs. Palmer arrived Denver 1876, lived for a number of years in Idaho Springs where she improvised a kiln for firing painted china which she claimed to be the first in the state.
Alice Roeschlaub Williams Papers
Collection contains scrapbook chiefly of Denver music and theater programs and clippings, with a few East High School mementos. Also typed article: "Early music in Denver," covering church music, performing groups, societies, and notable personalities.
Alice Stewart Hill Scrapbook
Collection contains a scrapbook of mainly pictorial items: commercial greeting cards and prints, postcards and travel memorabilia, a few personal photos and original sketches.
Alice Turner Curtis Book List
Collection contains Curtis letter (dated October 7, 1930) sent from Newburyport, Mass., to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Curtis.
Alida Lansing Papers
Collection contains correspondence, programs, business card, brochure, exposition tickets and three handmade books of pressed wild flowers from the Rocky Mountains.
ALISON HARDON PAPERS
All Hobbies Club of Denver Records
Collection includes newsletters, clippings, programs, directories, correspondence, reports, legal documentation, and photographs.
Allan E. Peck Papers
Materials on Peck include: copies of personal photographs (1940, 1944, 2008); copies of his military records: training certificate, payroll, General Orders, intelligence memorandum, 10th Mountain Division commendations and citations,(1944, 1945), draft copy of the "85th Mountain Infantry Regimental History (1945); personal records: birth certificate, marriage license, correspondence (1920, 1944, 1945, 2008).
Allan Swallow Correspondence
Collection contains correspondence regarding Swallow Press.
Allan Vaughan Elston Letter to Caroline Bancroft, February 26, 1973
Collection contains a letter from Elston, Santa Ana, Calif. to Caroline Bancroft, Denver, Colo.; letter summarizes Elston's writing career, research methods, settings of books, circulation and serialization; also sends list of his Denver friends with addresses for Miss Bancroft to verify.
ALLEGRA "HAPPY" HAYNES PAPERS
Allegra Saunders papers
Scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, photographs, pamphlets, correspondence, invitations, newsletters, awards, military discharge papers, program.
ALLEN FAMILY PAPERS
Deeds and the records of land transactions comprise this collection. Original deeds describe the location of the parcels of land and relate the full names of the seller and purchaser. The papers range from 1722 to 1849 with a 1939 newspaper clipping.
Allen Griswold Papers
The collection contains 43 loose leaf pages with clippings about the 10th Mountain Division's special training and combat in Italy; 32 page pamphlet on the A.A.F. Regional Hospital, No.1, Coral Gables, Fla. (1943-1945).
Allen Nossaman Photo Collection
Allen Tupper True Book List
"Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by True.
ALLEN YOUNG PAPERS
Allie M. Smith [album
Studio portraits of the family of Allie M. Smith. Includes images of men, women, and children.
Allie Mae Fisher Mishou album
Family photograph album; includes scenes from La Junta, Rye, Rocky Ford, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs, Colorado; documents women in early 20th-century social activities and 1921 La Junta flood.
Allied Architects Association of Denver Records
Blueprint of Municipal Building, City and County of Denver, Colo., situated on plot bounded by Bannock St., West Colfax Ave., Cherokee Street and West 14th Avenue.
Allied Arts, Inc. Records
Collection contains correspondence; scholarship recipient biographical information; a scrapbook containing financial records, meeting minutes, and invitations; programs; clippings; board materials including meeting minutes, financial reports, correspondence, and membership lists; and audio and video recordings of scholarship recipients and Allied Arts performances.
Allison family papers
Collection contains family photographs, journals, calendars, pamphlets, correspondence, school records, clippings, programs, ephemera on the Allison family.
Alma Autograph Book
Bound album with handwritten notes and autographs to Alma.
Alma Sevena Brushwiller oral history
Discusses the Coors family and her own life. Also includes comments by Holly Coors.
Alma Sevena Brushwiller oral history
Brushwiller her life, the Coors family, the Coors house and estate. Also includes comments by Bertha Margaret Collbran.
Alnette Minor Austin Williams Scrapbook
Collection contains a scrapbook with photos, clippings, cards, notes of class activities from Alnette Austin's school days at West Denver High School, class of 1904. Items attached to a copy of Frederic Remington's Done in the open (New York : P.F. Collier, 1903, ca. 1902).
Alonzo Ferdinand Ickis Diary
Diary of experiences with Colorado Volunteers during Civil War, serving in Colorado and New Mexico. Also some Ickis family data.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5725
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 494
- Ski troops. 457
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 449
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 362
- Clippings (information artifacts) 278
- Personal papers 273
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 189
- Black-and-white photographs 184
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4082
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 20
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 64
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less