Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 6056
Collection contains 2 handwritten manuscripts: "Reminiscences of early Montclair" and untitled by Alice L. Ingersoll; includes information on St. Luke's Episcopal Church and Jarvis Hall, memories of Baron Von Richtofen, founder of Montclair, and Frank Spalding, later Episcopal Bishop of Utah.
Collection contains programs from Mrs. Weber's music performances in Boulder and Denver (1891-1931): family genealogical information; material about her parents Mary Jane (McAlister) and George Lytle, including marriage certificate (1872) and her father's discovery of the Black Diamond Mine in Boulder County.
Collection contains a manuscript with information on early artists in Colo., particularly MacHarg's aunt: Joanna MacHarg Palmer. Mrs. Palmer arrived Denver 1876, lived for a number of years in Idaho Springs where she improvised a kiln for firing painted china which she claimed to be the first in the state.
Collection contains scrapbook chiefly of Denver music and theater programs and clippings, with a few East High School mementos. Also typed article: "Early music in Denver," covering church music, performing groups, societies, and notable personalities.
Collection contains a scrapbook of mainly pictorial items: commercial greeting cards and prints, postcards and travel memorabilia, a few personal photos and original sketches.
Collection contains Curtis letter (dated October 7, 1930) sent from Newburyport, Mass., to Katherine Watson, Denver (Colo.) Public Library regarding "Girlhood Favorites" list created by DPL and signed by Curtis.
Collection contains correspondence, programs, business card, brochure, exposition tickets and three handmade books of pressed wild flowers from the Rocky Mountains.
Collection includes newsletters, clippings, programs, directories, correspondence, reports, legal documentation, and photographs.
Materials on Peck include: copies of personal photographs (1940, 1944, 2008); copies of his military records: training certificate, payroll, General Orders, intelligence memorandum, 10th Mountain Division commendations and citations,(1944, 1945), draft copy of the "85th Mountain Infantry Regimental History (1945); personal records: birth certificate, marriage license, correspondence (1920, 1944, 1945, 2008).
Collection contains correspondence regarding Swallow Press.
Collection contains a letter from Elston, Santa Ana, Calif. to Caroline Bancroft, Denver, Colo.; letter summarizes Elston's writing career, research methods, settings of books, circulation and serialization; also sends list of his Denver friends with addresses for Miss Bancroft to verify.
Scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, photographs, pamphlets, correspondence, invitations, newsletters, awards, military discharge papers, program.
Deeds and the records of land transactions comprise this collection. Original deeds describe the location of the parcels of land and relate the full names of the seller and purchaser. The papers range from 1722 to 1849 with a 1939 newspaper clipping.
The collection contains 43 loose leaf pages with clippings about the 10th Mountain Division's special training and combat in Italy; 32 page pamphlet on the A.A.F. Regional Hospital, No.1, Coral Gables, Fla. (1943-1945).
"Books too Good to Miss" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by True.
Studio portraits of the family of Allie M. Smith. Includes images of men, women, and children.
Family photograph album; includes scenes from La Junta, Rye, Rocky Ford, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs, Colorado; documents women in early 20th-century social activities and 1921 La Junta flood.
Blueprint of Municipal Building, City and County of Denver, Colo., situated on plot bounded by Bannock St., West Colfax Ave., Cherokee Street and West 14th Avenue.
Collection contains correspondence; scholarship recipient biographical information; a scrapbook containing financial records, meeting minutes, and invitations; programs; clippings; board materials including meeting minutes, financial reports, correspondence, and membership lists; and audio and video recordings of scholarship recipients and Allied Arts performances.
Collection contains family photographs, journals, calendars, pamphlets, correspondence, school records, clippings, programs, ephemera on the Allison family.
Bound album with handwritten notes and autographs to Alma.
Brushwiller her life, the Coors family, the Coors house and estate. Also includes comments by Bertha Margaret Collbran.
Discusses the Coors family and her own life. Also includes comments by Holly Coors.
Collection contains a scrapbook with photos, clippings, cards, notes of class activities from Alnette Austin's school days at West Denver High School, class of 1904. Items attached to a copy of Frederic Remington's Done in the open (New York : P.F. Collier, 1903, ca. 1902).
Diary of experiences with Colorado Volunteers during Civil War, serving in Colorado and New Mexico. Also some Ickis family data.
Collection contains Boardman's letters to his wife, Nancy, in Fond du Lac. Three written en route to Colorado, the remainder during his stay in the Central City area.
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5751
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 305
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 500
- Ski troops. 462
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 450
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 410
- Photographic prints. 382
- Scrapbooks 365
- Clippings (information artifacts) 283
- Personal papers 281
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 242
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 234
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 195
- Organization files 193
- Black-and-white photographs 186
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 183
- DVDs 175
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 168
- Diaries 163 + ∧ less
- English 4348
- Undetermined 39
- German 25
- Spanish; Castilian 21
- French 9
- Italian 9
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Dakota 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Germanic languages 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Swedish 1
- Tlingit 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 154
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 60
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 55
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- Kealy, Abbie, 47
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 47
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 43
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 23
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 + ∧ less