Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 5905
Collection contains blueprints from machine shops located inside the tunnels near Lake Garda (1944), Fiat factory time card (1945), train schedule (1945), correspondence; military records (1943-1945), booklet, photographs (1945).
Collection contains copies of typed manuscripts: "The One-Hundred Dollar Bill" concerns silver mining, Poor Slob Mine, working in Central City lab; "Crime and Punishment" outlines Mosch's involvement in capturing a drug dealer; letter to "Fellow Miner" on government mining regulations; photocopies of newspaper clippings on Mosch; letter to "Mining Claim Owner" on tax revenues from mines.
Typed transcript of journal written April 18 to September 12, 1852, describing travel from Iowa to California. Gives information on weather conditions, Native American tribes and encounters with wild animals.Travelers average 20 miles a day.
Collection contains "Girlhood Favorites" book list created by Denver (Colo.) Public Library; preferences cited and signed by Earhart.
Correspondence, minutes, bylaws and convention reports.
Newspaper clippings, photographs of club activities, membership lists, correspondence, certificates.
Collection contains a register (1885-1892) of policies generated by agents from Montrose, Colo.
Articles and bulletins about the restoration of game species.
Collection contains paper and electronic files related to the meetings, events, and operational aspects of the organization: minutes, programs, clippings, photographs, agendas, correspondence, invitations.
Collection contains a single scrapbook with newspaper clippings of Colo. architects and projects they were working on in 1954: Frank Lloyd Wright's evaluation of the plans for the Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs, Colo.); Lake County Courthouse in Leadville, Colo.; home of Henry Toll in Denver, Colo.
Collection contains materials: brochures, newsletters, newspaper clipping from notebook regarding American Issues Forum program in conjunction with American Bicentennial and the Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial; information brochures (Sept.,1975-May, 1976) outlining the various related events presented at the Denver Public Library.
Wallace Simpson Post No. 29 Kick Off Building Fund Banquet program; black beret; baseball cap; Hubert L. Jones Post No. 87 black shirt.
Collection contains copy of letter signed by Rube Ekander and J. Frank Binder announcing the ground-breaking ceremonies; dated August 14, 1950; microfilm contains historical data on the founding of the American Legion nationally and of the local branch. Includes sketches of commanders, lists of officers, awards, activities, and photographs.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, programs, minutes, and other memorabilia compiled by the local committee of the A.L.A. Denver conference, Malcolm G. Wyer, chair.
Collection contains company advertising policy.
Collection contains newsletters, minutes, membership records, treasurer's reports, and correspondence (letter press books).
Typescript history of Bent's Old Fort, Colo.
Images of the construction of the Amoco Building located at 1670 Broadway, Denver, Colorado. The building was designed by Curtis Fentress of Kohn Pedersen Fox Architects.
Images of Pueblo settlements and Ancestral Pueblo ruins in Arizona, Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. Tuzigoot National Monument, Wupatki National Monument, Kinishba Ruins, Canyon de Chelly, Montezuma Castle National Monument, Acoma Pueblo, Pueblo Bonito [Chaco Culture National Historical Park], Bandelier National Monument, Aztec Ruins National Monument, El Morro National Monument, Salmon Ruins, Pecos National Historical Park, Hovenweep National Monument, and Mesa Verde National Park,
- Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy 5639
- Denver Public Library, Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library 266
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 559
- Photographs 465
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. 446
- Ski troops. 445
- Oral histories (document genres) 437
- Letters (correspondence) 400
- Photographic prints. 377
- Scrapbooks 354
- Clippings (information artifacts) 271
- Personal papers 258
- Photograph albums 248
- Correspondence 238
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 233
- Camp Hale (Colo.) 193
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. 182
- Black-and-white photographs 178
- Organization files 178
- DVDs 171
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. 167
- Diaries 162 ∧ less
- English 3224
- Undetermined 45
- German 23
- Spanish; Castilian 16
- French 8
- Italian 7
- Japanese 7
- Arapaho 2
- Chinese 2
- Apache languages 1
- Arabic 1
- Dakota 1
- Indonesian 1
- North American Indian languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Wakashan languages 1
- Zuni 1 ∧ less
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) 317
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews. 163
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th. 85
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th. 75
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th. 67
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews. 66
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Archival resources. 63
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Archival resources. 59
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. 54
- Kealy, Abbie, 48
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews. 48
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Archival resources. 46
- National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc. -- Archival resources. 42
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) 38
- United States. Army. Mountain Infantry Regiment, 85th -- Interviews. 37
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Archives. 30
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Pictorial works. 28
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th. 22
- United States. -- Army. -- Mountain Division, 10th -- Archival resources. 18
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Pictorial works. 18 ∧ less